Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tamil Movie News Richa Gangopadhyay speaks out

Tamil Movie News
Richa Gangopadhyay speaks out

Richa Gangopadhyay may be just two-films-old in Tamil. But she has garnered enough eye-balls and is all set for a longer innings here. 

Says Richa, 'In Mayakkam Enna, my character had to endure a lot of internal struggles and the expressions were best seen through the eyes and body language rather than an overdose of dialogues which wouldn't have had the same impact.

I am in pretty good at learning languages so no doubt I'll be learning Tamil in a jiffy, and hopefully dubbing for myself soon after'.

I am currently doing Bikram Singha, which is the remake of Siruthai and it has been a very novel experience to have done a film in my mother tongue.

It's a commercial film but the remake has been adapted to the Bengali audiences and I have a slightly extended character than the original, she ad



No comments:

Post a Comment