Sunday, March 4, 2012

Suriya dubbing for Telugu movie Duplicate

Suriya dubbing for Telugu movie Duplicate

 
Suriya, who is looking forward with back-to-back films and receiving good response for his films in Andhra Pradesh, is planning to dub for his Duplicate, the Telugu version of forthcoming film Maatraan [Tamil].

K.V.Anand directed Duplicate casts Kajal Agarwal as Suriya's love interest. Speaking to media about his Duplicate, Suriya says, "My brother Karthi has already gave his voice for his Telugu version of Paiyaa [Awara] and I'm sure would beat him by giving my say in Telugu for Duplicate."

Further he added, "Thanks for audiences for accepting me and Karthi. I'm a bit nervous for Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi, being my first game show in small screen."

"It is great honour as Tollywood people are expecting our films to release in their regional language," concluded Suriya.
tollywood latest news 

tollywood latest news online

tollywood latest news on telugu movies

No comments:

Post a Comment