Thursday, December 15, 2011

Director Siva excited to work with Thala Ajith

Director Siva excited to work with Thala Ajith
 
Siruthai director Siva is all excited to work with his favourite star Thala Ajith.

Ajith is presently busy with Shooting of Billa 2. As Way2movies updated before, Thala is doing risky stunts without any body double in this movie. Director Siva is busy with his upcoming movie with Ravi Teja and Tapsee in lead roles.

Director Siva expresses, "I said in an Interview that, I would like to make an English movie with Thala Ajith as Protagonist. Don't know whether he read or not. One fine morning got a call from Thala, and I immediately rushed to meet Ajith and narrated him the storyline. Ajith was impressed with it; and I was in short of words to express my happiness."

The yet to be titled film is being produced by Vijaya Productions and the project will hit the floors soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment