Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tollywood latest Movie News Deeksha Seth damn happy

Tollywood latest Movie News
Deeksha Seth damn happy

Indian films and Tollywood latest Movie News

The positive response to Deeksha Seth's maiden release in Tamil Rajapattai has brought her joy. The young actress who plays Vikram's lover in the movie is elated.

She has thanked director Suseenthiran and actor Vikram for giving her the opportunity and said that she has begun her innings in a right way here. Meanwhile on her next Vettai Mannan with STR, she says, ' I signed STR's Vettai Mannan, despite Hansika being there. I play Simbu's love interest. Moreover, I know how my role will shape up since Nelson has given me a detailed narration'.

Deeksha essays the role of a simple and bubbly girl and not that of a gangster.


Film news and Latest Gossips of tollywood
Tollywood latest Movie News

Indian films and Tollywood latest Movie News


No comments:

Post a Comment