Friday, December 30, 2011

Hindi Movie News Katrina’s mantra: Show me the money honey!

Hindi Movie News
Katrina's mantra: Show me the money honey!

Despite of having chartbusters like 'Sheila Ki Jawaani' and 'Chikni Chameli' to her credit, Katrina Kaif has surprisingly shunned all the dance offers that came in her way for this New Year. With the new found 'Dance Queen' tag bestowed on her, she was flooded with several lucrative offers to shake a leg at private parties on the New Year's Eve. But Katrina turned them down and preferred to spend some quality time with her family in London. 

When she was asked to give the reason of her refusal, she was quick to give her statement. "I don't think it's worth it. I would dance at a New Year's bash in a five-star hotel or anywhere else only if I was offered a humongous amount of money!" chuckles Katrina. 

She was further asked to give details of the amount she desires and here she has set the records straight, "Money that would allow me to buy a house for my family in London or not do a couple of films or something equivalent to that. I haven't been offered such an amount as yet. The money has to be so ridiculous that I can't refuse!" quips Katrina. 

However she was quick to confess that for her, family was above money, "For my family and me, Christmas and New Year's are very special occasions, a time when the entire family comes together. I would never sacrifice those moments for a dance at a hotel" stated Katrina on a serious note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment