Monday, December 12, 2011

Hindi Movie News When I am bad, am better: SRK

Hindi Movie News
 When I am bad, am better: SRK
 
Shahrukh Khan is often referred as 'King of Romance' in Bollywood but looking back at the inception of his career one would realize that it was his violent streak that got him all the attention. His rebellious psychotic nature in his initial films like 'Anjaam' and 'Darr' got him the recognition as a possessive lover. And ask SRK about his dark side, he will proudly claim it to be a part of his personality. Shah Rukh who again plays a baddie in 'Don 2' was recently overheard to be proud of his 'other' side. Shah Rukh in his signature enigmatic style quoted "When I am good, I am good but when I am bad, am better". 

He says that he has a dark soul and is particularly proud of 'Don 2' and or for that matter the 'Don' franchise. He in his explanation exclaimed that "(Being the on-screen 'Don') I could be as bad as I wanted and there's no justification". He being the responsible icon for his fans realized that the statement could have an affect on his zillion fans and hence was quick to rectify his statement. He further explained, "We are not glorifying the bad things but in my 70 films odd career I have never enjoyed playing a part like I do in Don 2".                               




No comments:

Post a Comment